How do I know if I have a burst pipe?
Edge Plumbing design can promptly detect and complete a burst pipe repair. Burst pipes can cause a great deal of damage and expense, and can occur in a variety of situations and service types. Signs of a burst pipe may include
- Hot patches in walls or floors
- Mould and mildew on walls and floors adjacent to wet areas
- Shower recess continually damp and moist
- Water metre counter spinning even when all outlets are closed
- Moist patches in garden outside
- Damp ceilings
- The smell of gas
- The smell of sewerage
Burst Pipe Repair
Our fully equiped vehicles have all the right equipment to repair burst pipes immediately. Our qualified tradesmen are able to repair;
- Hot and cold water pipes in both copper and PEX (or polyethylene) pipe materials
- Gas pipes in both copper and PEX materials
- Sewerage pipes in both PVC and galvanised pipe materials
- Reticulation and farm services
Being fully licensed contractors, we are also qualified to provide detailed reports and certifications.
Upon request we can provide a detailed job report for your insurance company,or assist you with lodging a Leak Allowance Report with the Water Corporation.
For emergency repairs contact us first